Thursday, October 31, 2013





JOSE HAS FINALLY BEEN CAST!!!!!!!!!!



Finally there is some more Fifty Shades of Grey casting news!!! Victor Rasuk has been cast as the lovable artistic friend of Anastasia Steele, Jose Rodriquez!!!  I personally don't really know him, but he was in the HBO show How to Make It in America as Cameron Calderon.  He's a cutie and I'm a sucker for dudes that have scars on the eye brow.  It brings back that whole Luke Perry crush I had in the 90s.  I think he will do the role of Jose justice, can't wait to see him in the movie!!!

I'm still interested to see who will play Katherine Kavanagh most of all, I clan't wait to see that.  I know people keep talking about Elena, but if you remember you don't meet her till book 2, but obviously plots change and that can be true for this movie as well so who knows.  I also can't wait to see who will be cast as Christian's parents, Mia Grey, and of course Taylor!!! Who will play the hunky security dude?????  At least we have three hotties now to talk about it and admire from afar! 



Is he who you pictured Jose looking like?  Do you think he's a good choice????

No comments:

Post a Comment