Thursday, August 30, 2018

Lauren's Review of Picture Perfect Cowboy by Tiffany Reisz


Spanking ü
Sub/Dom Play ü
Ropes ü
Flogging ü

I needed to spice up my life a little, so I requested from NetGalley, Picture Perfect Cowboy by Tiffany Reisz.  Back in 2013, I read both The Siren and The Angel and while both books had tremendously hot and sexy sex scenes, at times some of the BDSM situations were a bit much for me. However, sometimes you have to go back to author and see what they have up their sleeve, so I jumped on the opportunity to read this book.

YEEHAW Jason “Still” Waters!! Reisz wastes no time getting the Jason and Simone story started. The two of them are just so darn cute together that I think I blushed a few times while reading. Two opposite people from two different completely different worlds with ONE thing in common and that is really all you need. Find that common ground whatever it may be, and the sparks are flying. My favorite in this book was mostly Jason and watching him grow into himself. It is an important part of life realizing who you are and being okay about the taboo things that turn you on and Reisz captured that perfectly.

This is a hot and fun but quick ride with a little sumthin sumthin at the end of it.


Check it out on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/39092063-picture-perfect-cowboy

Order on Amazon on November 5, 2018: https://www.amazon.com/Picture-Perfect-Cowboy-Original-Sinners-ebook/dp/B07G9MNNV2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535640518&sr=8-1&keywords=picture+perfect+cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment