Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Lauren's Review of Sinful (Sinful Surrender Quartet #1) by Katherine Hawthorne


I do not usually give out 5 star reviews but this one deserves it! It took me Labor Day weekend to bang out this book and I had to even hide during some of the barbecues to see what happens next. Books like this is what keeps me going in life.  I loved every second of this book and I did not want to put it down. The writing is phenomenal, and the love triangle had me pulled in every direction.  Not sure who I wanted more; Sin, the bad boy, smoking hot cop or Xander, the epitome of elegance, charm and sophistication??? I see why she gave in to both!

I am usually very hesitant when it comes to trios and ménage romances. Sometimes they come off too corny or way too unrealistic. Hawthorne does an amazing job keeping the plot suspenseful and the characters appealing and believable.  I am very curious to see how this is going to play out because that scene with all three was intense!  Put me to bed now!

I am glad I read some of the reviews before…HOLY CLIFFHANGER! Luckily, we do not have to wait too long! Book #2 looks like it is going to be out by October 2! That’s going to be one long ass month!  #TEAMSIN

Check it out on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41134349-sinful?from_search=true

Purchase here on Amazon (Kindle ONLY $0.99!!): https://www.amazon.com/Sinful-Surrender-Quartet-Book-ebook/dp/B07G4958R5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1536067837&sr=8-1&keywords=Sinful+Hawthorne


3 comments: