Wednesday, December 4, 2013




Dr. Grace Trevelyan-Grey has been cast!!!!!



        Now this is a casting I am truly excited about Marcia Gay Harden has been cast as Christian's mother, Dr. Grace Trevelyan!!!! I absolutely love her acting, and she kicked ass this past season of Newsroom.  I love everything she's in and I'm so happy she will be playing Christian's mother!!!!!!! I always kind of pictured Grace being a little older, but I'm okay with this.  I think she also brings a weight to this movie that has not been there before, Marcia is such an amazing actress and I can't see her choosing to be in a bad movie so for me this is putting a great force behind this movie.  I can't wait to see who they choose to play her husband Carrick Grey.  What do you think of this casting?????



      Things are moving fast for this movie now and I cannot wait to see more behind the scene shots.  I love E.L. James instagramming pics as well because it just shows me how excited she is about this and how excited we are all about this movie!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment