Wednesday, December 4, 2013




Introducing Ana's Step-Father!!!!!



        So exciting!!!! Dylan Neal (who is definitely a silver  fox) has been cast as Bob, Ana's lovable step-father that keeps Ana's mother Carla (Jennifer Ehle) in check.  They are kind of announcing Jennifer Ehle now as joining team fifty but she's been listed on IMDB for awhile as Ana's mother.  I absolutely love her, and I'm excited to watch Dylan Neal in this movie.  He's a total hottie, and has been in such great TV shows like Bones, Rizzoli  & Isles, and Arrow.  He's definitely not who I pictured as Ana's Step-father but I'm happy he got the job!!!!! 



     Things are definitely progressing quickly with news coming out earlier today that Marcia Gay Harden will play Christian's mother, and filming has finally begun!!! I can't wait to get more news on the comings and goings of this movie!!!!!!  What do you think of the cast so far???????



No comments:

Post a Comment