Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Laura’s Review of The Arrangement 17: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #17) by H.M. Ward



Synopsis
There are choices that change a life forever. I know with complete certainty my life would have been very different if I'd chosen another path. But I didn't. I chose Sean. In the moments he's missing, the remnants of my world crumble. Peter is a pillar of strength, but he's still a Ferro through and through. If I don't go after Marty alone, I risk Peter reverting to the man he once was. If I do go alone, I may never come back. My life pivots on a pinhead, forcing me again to choose between logic and love.


What I Loved
            This is exactly what I have been waiting for!!!!! YES YES YES!!! Finally we get answers, and not just one or two answers we get tons of them!!! First of all I’m pretty good at guessing things, or figuring them before it all unfolds but I did NOT see this one coming at all!!! Which I loved!!! What a huge surprise this story was, and I literally loved every single minute of it and couldn’t put it down.  Once again I have been drawn to the dark mysterious world that is Avery and Sean and after reading this one, I’m not quite sure what to think.  I will say though this one story has made me love Avery so much more than any other story in this series.  She is no longer this scared girl looking for answers fighting for love, she is a strong, dangerous and smart woman who can hold her own against some pretty scary people.


Not So Much
            There really isn’t much I didn’t like in this story, since this is a 5 star review for me this will probably be short.  I love that the overall arc of the series is moving rapidly forward so I wonder what number in the series this will all end. 

To Sum it All Up!
            Like I said before THANK YOU for this series H.M. Ward especially for this particular story in the series.  Wow, I am left heartbroken but with giddy smile on my face because I can’t wait to see where this all will lead.  I love that the point of view was switched up a little so we got to crack open Sean’s head a little and peak inside, yet still know very little where Sean is headed and needing to find out more. This entire story had me on the edge of my seat I couldn’t put this down, I think it took me only an hour to read with my jaw on the floor the entire time.  I cannot freaking wait for The Arrangement 18!!!! I need to read it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment