Tuesday, February 18, 2014

50 Shades of Grey Movie News!!



       Producer Dana Brunetti has tweeted that this is the last week of filming for Fifty Shades of Grey :(   So sad, I guess that means we won't be getting tons of news from the set any more!  Oh well!!  They have been filming since December, but I'm still surprised everything has wrapped up, it feels like just yesterday they started.  I do hope we hear some more casting news until then (We still don't know who is playing Christian's father).  Or hear any juicy tidbits about what the movie will be like.  Can't wait till next year!!!!!  Click here to see Dana Brunetti's tweet!


      Now all we have to do is wait around for some sort of teaser trailer to come out!!! I hope it's soon!!! I cannot freaking wait! Click here for more details about waiting for a 50 Shades teaser trailer!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment