Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lauren's Review of Beg, Tease & Submit (Songs of Submission 1-3) by C.D Reiss

Read this series if you love a dominant sexy man.

Review for Beg (Book One)

Summary: My name is Monica. I’m a singer born and raised in Los Angeles.
I’ve stopped dating. When I cut a record, or win a Grammy, maybe then I’ll be with someone, but every man in my past has done everything he could to make me submit myself to him, and it’s gotten in the way of my career. I won’t do it again.  But there’s Jonathan. He owns the high-rise hotel where I work, and he is gorgeous and charming. I refuse to fall in love with him, even though when he asks me to submit to him, I want nothing more.

Rating: 4.5 Stars

What I Loved:  Finally, a hot sexy series that I can get into (and boost my reading goal for 2014)!! Sometimes I need a short read to get me going again. No fluff or story dragging, just an entertaining and hot short story.

Beware of a hot Alpha male and great dominant sex. I love Monica!  She is witty, intelligent and hardworking. Everything I love in a female lead character.  She is devoted to her career and a great friend to her best friend, Gabby. And for Jonathan...what more could you want with a hot alpha male? He is sexy and dominating but not over controlling.

Cons:  I just wish he wasn't described as a red head...not my type so I just ignore it and pretend he's a dark haired hottie. No offense to all you red haired men out there :(

Review for Tease (Songs of Submission #2)

Summary: When Jonathan was gone I couldn’t stop thinking about him, and the first thing he did when he got back was demand more of me. I’m willing to give him my orgasms and my time, but I find myself giving up pieces of my heart.  My career is on track, and even though I can’t write a thing, I can sing. So I’ll go to the art opening with him, because his ex wife will be there. I feel this need to protect him from hurt, though in bed, his domination brings me to my knees.This man is going to break me into a million little pieces.

Rating: 4.5 Stars

What I Loved: I am really getting into this series and it is starting to suck me in.  Quick reads which works for me.  More love for my dominant man, Jonathan. Controlling everything from Monica, even her orgasms. That is skill right there! Book two is starting to dive deeper into Jonathan and Monica's relationship. We are getting a clearer picture of Jessica, Jonathan's ex-wife that he apparently still loves and claims that nothing will ever change that. You can definitely see how she is going to mess something up in the future. Looking forward to book three!!! I cannot get enough!!!

“I understand words like no and stop. Outside of those, your body is my playground.”

 
Review of Submit (Songs of Submission #3)

Summary: "You’re mine. The minute I told you to spread your legs and you did it, you were mine. When I told you to beg for it and you did, you were mine. When you put your hands behind your back without being told, I owned you."No. God, no.  My name is Monica, and no matter what Jonathan says, I am not submissive.

Rating: 4.5 Stars

What I Loved:  There is something so sexual about a man claiming "You're Mine." These books keep getting better and better!!! Super hot sex scenes and a dominant male will get me everytime. So many crazy things going on and so much more to discover. You can see that Monica is starting to fall for Jonathan and really who wouldn't.  I love her struggle with giving into her submissive side especially since we see her as such a strong, determined woman. It is interesting to see her develop and I am curious how into this she is going to be. 


Next on my TBR list: How can I not move on to Control (#4), Burn (#5) , Resist (#6) and Sing (#7) by C.D Reiss

No comments:

Post a Comment