Saturday, November 30, 2013



MORE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY CASTING NEWS!!!!!!



       Max Martini who ironically was in Charlie Hunnam's last movie, Pacific Rim, has been cast as Christian Grey's right hand man Jason Taylor!!!!!! He's starred in my many shows such as CSI, Castle, and and Criminal Minds.  I know him as one of Conrad Grayson's lackeys on season 1 of Revenge. He's definitely a cutie and I think have the intimidation factor that Taylor possesses but at the same kind of sexy.  His blue eyes are just down right sexy!!!   He's not completely who I pictured as Taylor but I really like this pick and am excited to see him in this role!!! 



What do you think of Max Martini playing Taylor?  I'm interested to see who will play his counter part and love interest in the movie, Mrs. Jones.   Can't wait to see how this will all play out, but still pissed we have to wait till Feb. 2015 to see!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment