Monday, September 23, 2013

SOME GREAT BOOKS COMING THIS FALL!!!

Convicted (Consequences #3) By Aleatha Romig:  I think out of all the series I have ever read, this has given me the works book hang over of them all!!! This story has so many strings and so dark corners I don’t even know where to begin.  I cannot wait to get to the end of this book just so I have some closure this addictive series.  Althea Romig is an evil genius and I love for her it! Expected Publication Date: October 8th





Jagged (Colorado Mountain #5) By Kristen Ashley:  The continuation of this mountain man series is a must! I have missed this series dearly and I’m to going back to Gnaw Bone from the first book instead of Carnal like the other books.  Kristen Ashley is truly my favorite author and I don’t know what I would do without her books in my life! Expected Publication Date: November 8th






Consumed (Devoured #2) By Emily Snow:  It’s time to get back to the love story of Lucas and Sienna!! I have been waiting too long for this story I need to all of Lucas’ secrets and I want to know them all now!!!! Who doesn’t love another rock star love story?  Expected Publication Date: October 15th







Gabriel’s Redemption (Gabriel’s Inferno #3) By Sylvain Reynard:  I love this series so much and cannot wait to get my hands on this book!!! I have missed Gabriel so much but having Mr. Reynard release little tidbits has been nice but now it’s time for the real thing!!!! Expected Publication Date: December 3rd







Rock Bottom (Bad Things #2) By R.K. Lilley:  R.K. Lilley has created my favorite Dom, James Cavendish and has sucked me in once again with Tristan and Danika’s story!! I cannot wait for this next book, it is probably was one my most anticipated books this fall.  Expected Publication Date:  Late October/Early November






Mine (Real, Raw & Ripped#2) By Katy Evans: I need more Remmington Tate in my life and I need it now!!!! Whodoesn’t love a hot man who you get to beat the crap out of someone and gets paid for it!!   I’m anxious to see how this whole bipolar not taking medication and Brooke dealing with all this.  Expected Publication Date: November 12th






Fighting to Forgive (Fighting #2) by JB Salsbury:  This is the second in the fighting series, I loved the first book and cannot wait for this one.  Each series I’m assuming will be different love story from a different character that you have met in book 2.  I kind of hated and loved Blake in book one so I can’t wait to see him get over the head with the love stick!   Expected publication November 19th





Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth:  This probably the most anticipated book of the year by many people.  It’s a break away obviously from the romance/erotica books but I love dystopian series and this one hooked me in a couple years ago when the first book came out.  I can’t wait to read the conclusion of Four and Tris’ story and cannot wait to see Divergent on the big screen.  Expected Publication Date: October 22nd

No comments:

Post a Comment