Friday, August 23, 2013




50 Shades of Grey Rumor

Is there really going to be a choice that will satisfy all lovers of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele? There are constant fights on line or even in my office of women defending who they feel would make the perfect couple.  The latest rumor to hit people.com is Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam. It has always been my belief that whoever fills these shoes would have to be two young, unpopular actors. One of the reasons I would lean towards Johnson is because of his tough, alpha-male character in Sons of Anarchy. I need someone who I see as controling and demanding.  In other words, no  Ryan Gosling for me. I don't see how Hollywood is going to pull this off but I will definitely give it a shot regardless. People.com Article

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that this has been confirmed!! Have been watching him as Jax for years he will do the role proud!!! Love Dakota Johnson too she was so cute on Ben and Kate!!

    ReplyDelete