Sunday, September 28, 2014

Meet Author Heather Hildenbrand

~*~Meet Heather Hildenbrand~*~


            Author of Across the Galaxy, Whisper, and the Dirty Blood series. I write, read, and fuss at my kids. Oh, and I do laundry, lots of laundry. I'm pretty good at it, too. Sometimes I even read WHILE doing laundry - and fussing at my kids. I'm a multi-tasker.

            For more information on my books, release dates, or just general stalker material, um, I mean FAN material, visit my website. www.heatherhildenbrand.blogspot.com. I love hearing from readers!

           Likes and dislikes? I love vintage tees, hate socks with sandals, and if my house was on fire the one thing I'd grab is my DVR player!

~*~Social Media Links~*~

~*~Book List~*~
The Dirty Blood series
Dirty Blood (Dirty Blood, #1)
Cold Blood (Dirty Blood, #2)
Blood Bond (Dirty Blood, #3) 
Blood Rule (Dirty Blood, #4)
Amazon US ~ Goodreads

The Clone Chronicles series
Imitation (Clone Chronicles, #1)
Deviation (Clone Chronicles, #2)
A Risk Worth Taking
Across the Galaxy
Whisper
Amazon US ~ Goodreads

The Specials series
DreamKiller, The Longest Day (DreamKiller,The Specials #1)
Fight or Flight (DreamKiller, The Specials #2)
The Summoning (DreamKiller, The Specials #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment