Thursday, December 26, 2013

BOOKS LAURA CAN'T WAIT FOR IN 2014!!!!!!!!





Captivated By You (Crossfire, #4) by Sylvia Day:  Obviously we all love this series, and I can't get enough of Gideon Cross!!  I like that this series is turning in a new direction and is departing somewhat from the 50 shades genre.  The synopsis for this book just sucks you right back into Gideon's and Eva's drama and I can't wait to read this book and see what happens next for these two.  (The cover is not out yet so I put up the last book's cover)

Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4) by Raine Miller:  This book kind of surprised me because I thought that the Blackstone Affair books were done, but I'm so freaking happy another book is coming out!!!! I can't wait to see Ethan and Brynne get set for parenthood and settle into marriage together.  The summary sounds very intriguing and I have soft spot for books that take place in England so this definitely one of my favorite series, and Ethan is very much one of my favorite rich, sexy alpha males! 

The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12) by J.R. Ward:  I cannot freaking wait for this book!! I feel like with the break away from the "Lover" titles means that the series is taking a new turn.  I never thought I could love a vampire series as much as I love this one.  J.R. Ward has managed to create and entire world, not just a bunch of characters but a very complicated and detailed subculture that I just can't get enough of.  I can't wait to see what is in store next for Wrath and Beth, and the rest of the Brotherhood.




Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #3) by Michelle A. Valentine:  Who doesn't love a series that revolves around hot rock stars??? I can't wait to learn what happens with Tyke, the bassist of Black Falcon!  I really like this series, it's hot, is sexy, and keeps you on your toes in every book.  I loved Noel's and Riff's stories and I can't wait to go back on tour with Black Falcon and watch another member fall in love! 





Unbeloved (Undeniable, #4) by Madeline Sheehan:  This series is probably the most raw and bitter series I have ever read, but that's what why I love it so much.  Each book shows the darker side of humanity and the negative consequences of love, but that just makes you appreciate all the good times in each story.  It makes you hold onto the relationships in each story and you can help but fall for each and every love story in every single book.  I can't wait to read about Hawk, Dorothy, and Jase's story its been a long time coming if you read this series and I can't wait to see how all this will turn out!  Madeline Sheehan is a genius when it comes to this series and I will read anything she writes. 



Lovely Trigger (Tristan and Danika, #3) by R.K. Lilley:  Rock Bottom truly ended with Danika and Tristan both hitting rock bottom.  When you me these two characters in the In Flight series you so badly want to know what happened to these two people. I was completely broken hearted when I found out at the end of book 2, and I just NEED these two to work it out.  This series is just amazing, and R.K. Lilley is an amazing author, I love all of her books.  I can't wait to get some closure for these two but I know once it's all over I'm definitely going to miss Tristan and Danika so much.



Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2) by Alice Clayton:  When I saw that there was another book coming out in this series I literally yelled YES!!!! Although I have to wait till June for this book, it's definitely going to be work the wait.  I can't wait to see whats in store for Caroline and Simon and their crazy antics.  The first book, Wallbanger, had me cracking up from beginning to end and I pray the second and third book (Screwdrived) will not let me down in that department.  I need more Simon in my life!!! 


Forever With You (Fixed, #3) by Laurelin Paige:  I can't wait to see what will happen next with Alayna and Hudson.  I really like this series because Alayna seems to be just a broken as Hudson is when you first meet them, and because of that it departs from the 50 Shades type.  Alayna is such a great character because I rooted for her from the very beginning, she is written like many of the other female leads in this kind genre.  She isn't constantly complaining, or not understanding why Hudson even likes her, and she isn't a whiner.  Alayna makes a decision and sticks to her guns,book 2 had me wanting to slap Hudson a couple times but by the end I was head over heels in love with him.  I root for their happiness and I hope we get to see that in this book!



Kaleidoscope (Colorado Mountain, #6) Kristen Ashley:  Any book by Kristen Ashley is amazing and I cannot wait for this one!!! She is truly my favorite author, and I can't get enough of her books.  She writes such endearing characters and amazing series and Colorado Mountain was the first series I ever read from her.  The last book in this series was awesome and so have the rest of the books.  I seriously want to move to Colorado and meet a hot sexy mountain man because of these books.  I love that all her books kind of overlap with one another and all these different characters are intertwined with each other so much that you never truly have to say goodbye to any of them.



Beauty from Love (Beauty, #3) by Georgia Cates:  YES!!! That's all I have to say about getting more Jack McLachlin in my life.  This series has made me want to meet any man that owns a vineyard and move to Australia.  I can't wait to see what will happen now that Laurelyn has finally moved to Australia and they are together!! I always love a story when a character's past comes back to the haunt them and from the synopsis of this book seems that is exactly what will happen to Jack.  Hopefully their love for one another is strong enough to survive it.





Twisted (Tangled, #2) by Emma Chase:  The first book in this series was hilarious!  I loved that the entire book was from the dudes point of view and Drew Evans did not disappoint in any department.  It looks like this book will be from Katherine's POV and it doesn't seem that they rode off into the sunset in a horse drawn carriage kissing and hugging (and way more).  Can't wait to find out what craziness is going on in Drew and Katherine's life!







Saving Dallas Forever (Saving Dallas, #3) by Kim Jones:  This series is freaking awesome.  Book one ended with my jaw on the ground.  Book two took my breath away.  Not a lot of books take me by surprise but this series totally did.  I have no idea with secrets Dallas will reveal in this book, and I have no idea what will happen next for Luke.  As long as the sex scenes are just dirty as the first two books and Dallas' temper goes off a couple times in this story I know I will love it. (The Cover has not been released it, so I'm using the cover from the 2nd book cover)





The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3) by Deborah Harkness:  I don't think I have loved a vampire more than I love Matthew Clairmont.  This entire series has just totally enchanted me, and the massive amount of details in each and every scene has me bowing down to Deborah Harkness as a writer.  You don't have to like paranormal books to read this series, it just such an amazing take on Witches and Vampires and there are no words to describe how much I love these books.  I know I will be sad to see Matthew and Diane go, but I can't wait to see how everything will end because I have no clue how it will.  





Cooper (Corps Security, #4) by Harper Sloan:  At first after reading book 3, I was like; wait what?  Then immediately after I was like ohhhhhhh okay now it's making sense.  You have to read the third book in this series to understand what I'm saying.  I can't wait for this book to come out, I love this series so much and I have a feeling how this book will play out but Harper Sloan threw me for a loop in the last book, and I will love it if that happens again!  Great series and I know this book won't be anything less than awesome! (There is no cover yet for this book, so I put Beck in it's place)





Frank and Benny (The 'Burg, #5) Kristen Ashley:  You meet these two characters in At Peace (The 'Burg, #2) and right away you want to know more about them. Kristen Ashley gave us a taste of whats to come in the fifth book, but I automatically wanted more!!  Cannot wait for this book, and since I love everything about Kristen Ashley I know I will love this book.  Bring on Frank and Benny, and quickly!!! I mianss the 'Burg series, I've been having Kristen Ashley withdrawal.  






Hard As You Can (Hard Ink, #2) by Laura Kaye:   There is nothing I love more than a man with tattoos, combine that with hard muscle and military experience and I'm panting.  I love that this series has one center arc to it, so you just get deeper into these characters and their lives.  I can't wait for this book and to see things from Shane and Crystal's point of view.  This series offers a lot of mystery and raises quite a few questions, it will be very interesting to see how this all plays out! 






Consumed (Devoured, #2) by Emily Snow:  I wasn't sure if I was going to put this book on this list because it was supposed to be released in 2013 but has been pushed back several times.  Now it says its being released on NYE, so we will see.  I can't wait to read this book though, I want to know all of Lucas' deep dark secrets and this book promises to spill them all!! Bring on Lucas and Sienna!!! Who wouldn't fall in a love with a rock star Dom with millions of fans and sexy tattoos? 






Fighting to Forget (Fighting, #3) by J.B. Salsbury:  Bring on more sexy fighters please!!! After being introduced to these group of hot males and all their tattoos. I just couldn't get enough of them.  The synopsis for this book looks amazing and I can't wait to see whats in store for Rex.  This definitely seems like a story of pasts haunting your present and affecting your future.  Can't wait to get more of these guys, Jonah and Blake just wasn't enough.








Off the Record (Record, #1) by K.A. Linde:  This looks like it will new series starting up in 2014 and I say, BRING IT ON!  I love Linde's Avoiding series so anything else she creates I will definitely read.  The synopsis for this book looks really interesting and who doesn't love a secret love affair? While reading the Avoiding series I wanted to scream about a million times because I was so frustrated with the characters and really into the series, so I don't expect anything less with this new series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment