Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Axel and Cage Playlists by Harper Sloan (courtesy of Harper Sloan via Spotify)






AXEL
Marry Me - Train
My Songs Know What You Did in The Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
Down With the Sickness- Disturbed
Lego House - Ed Sheeran 
Walk Away - Ben Harper
Stay (Originally by Rihanna) - Shaun Reynolds feat. Laura Pringle
Can’t Hold Us-feat. Ray Dalton Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Just A Fool - Christina Aguilera & Blake Shelton
I Miss You - Incubus
Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
Stand - Rascal Flatts
Clarity - Zedd, Foxes
Over You - Miranda Lambert
Try - Pink
Sad - Maroon 5 
Mean - Taylor Swift




CAGE
Angel - Sarah McLachlan
Get Lucky - Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams 
Red Hands - Walk Off the Earth
Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry
Rhythm Of Love - Plain White T’s
Lay You Down - Sam Crow
I Want Crazy (Encore) - Hunter Hayes
You Shook Me All Night Long - The Rock Masters
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
#Beautiful - Mariah Carey, Miguel
I Just Want To Make Love To You - Foghat
Scream & Shout - will.i.am, Britney Spears
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Casual Sex - My Darkest Days
Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran 
Two Is Better Than One - Boys Like Girls, Taylor Swift
The Great Escape - Pink
I Lived - OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment