Friday, November 22, 2013

Fifty Shades of Grey Casting News!!!!!!



Katherine Kavanagh has been cast!!! 


Eloise Mumford has been cast as Ana Steele's roommate and bestfriend, Katherine Kavanagh.  I don't really know tons about her, she was in a movie with fellow EB alum Jessie Eisenberg in Some Boys Don't Leave.  She was also in a movie called So Undercover with Miley Cyrus, and Jeremy Piven, and has a couple projects that are due out in 2014.

  I'm not quite sure she is the person I pictured as Katherine, I think I pictured her a little bit more sexy, but I definitely like her.  She's from the great State of Washington where the Fifty Shades trilogy took place so that's a nice coincidence!  I also think she will play off Luke Grimes pretty well as Elliot's love interest.  People are saying that this is the last major role in the movie to be cast, but I disagree I think Taylor is a pretty important character in the series and I kind of can't wait to see who they cast in that role.

  


What do you think of Eloise Mumford?  Is she who you pictured as Katherine?  Do you think her and Dakota Johnson will have good BFF chemistry on screen???

No comments:

Post a Comment