Thursday, September 17, 2015

Laura’s Review of Freed (UnInhibited, #2.5) by Kimberly Bracco



Synopsis
The road to happily ever after hasn't been easy for the Garrisons. Blissfully married with a baby on the way, this should be the happiest time in their lives. Except, Ashley can't fully escape the dark shadows of their past. Will Ashley and Tanner be forced to endure more heartache or will they finally be freed?



What I Loved
        I was so excited to get more Tanner and Ashley, I’ve missed them so much especially since football season has started and the Jets could definitely a use a quarterback like Tanner.  But also because I just loved these two so much and I loved their story.  We meet Tanner and Ashley right where the epilogue in Unrestricted left off, with both of them realizing they’re going to be parents!  I was so happy to get to see this part of their lives more because after all they’ve been through they totally deserved this happy ending. 


          The sexual chemistry was as strong as ever and that was proven several times throughout the novella, and I enjoyed every moment of it.  I think the fears that Ashley possessed through most of this story were very real which made this story easy to become engrossed with.  Tanner was as amazing as ever of course, proving just how awesome he is over and over again.  He loves Ashley so much and goes out of his way to show her how important she is to him and how he loves spending everyday with her for the rest of his life. 


Not So Much
          I really enjoyed reading this book, but I do wish there was more detail written into the story.  It’s not really explained where Tanner and Ashley are living now, if it’s the same house Tanner was in before and what it looks like.  Also there was some inconsistencies in the story like Ashley wears a blue dress to a red themed party, stuff like that I’m sure will get corrected in the final copy though.

To Sum It All Up!

        
    Overall this was a great story, even though it was a novella, I was happy to get more of Tanner and Ashley and to actually see their happily ever after rather than wonder about it.  Like I’ve mentioned before I’m a diehard Jets fan and a jersey girl to boot so this was a freaking awesome story!! Not only that but my birthstone an alexandrite was mentioned and it’s so rare that no body I talk to has even heard of it so it made me beyond gitty to have it mentioned in a book.  Kimberly Bracco has once again warmed my heart with Tanner and Ashley and intrigued me all at the same time.  I can’t wait to read Alex and Quinn’s story next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment