Thursday, September 24, 2015

Laura’s Review of The Arrangement 20: The Ferro Family (Arrangement, #20) by H.M. Ward


Synopsis
THE SERIES WITH OVER 10 MILLION COPIES SOLD
Volume 20 in the New York Times Bestselling The Arrangement Series 

My life fractures with a single gunshot. It pierces the night, shattering my heart. The unstoppable billionaire Sean Ferro is brought to his knees by a bullet. I can't stop it. I can't save him.

A silent scream lodges in my throat as I watch in horror. The consequences of my past decisions are catching up with me. My mother's sins are now mine, and nothing that can wash the innocent blood from my hands.

This is my fault.

I'm forced to defeat my biggest adversary alone, and the worst part is he's my only brother.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 125 pages each. 


What I Loved
          This has been the story in this series I have been waiting for!!!  What I loved most of is that there is finally a clear plan, the plot seems to be heading in a clear direction.  Of course I haven’t been waiting for this series to end, because duh I love this crap! But I’ve been waiting for the path to clear and to have a goal and a plan to get there and I finally got that.  I’m sure this will all go to hell as the series continues though and I love it!

          Like most of the installments in this series this picks up the minute the 19th one leaves off.  Avery is left devastated and once again finds herself in danger and on the run.  I’m not going to give anything away but the pieces of the puzzle are finally coming together and so much is finally answered!


Not So Much
          I totally get why Avery made the decision to push Sean away in the last book.  I get she was doing it to save his life but it was after many back and forth games and the two of them vowing to work as a team.  So I was mad when she once again pushed him away once again.  But when she sees what happened to Sean, that’s when she decides he’s her soulmate?  COME ON!!! Avery had so many chances but when she watches him drop to the ground is when we see her realizes what she’s done.  I’m glad she has finally made a decision about her feelings for Sean but I am done with it being dragged out again and again.

To Sum It All Up!
          Overall this probably was the story I’ve been waiting for, for a very long time.  There has been so much shit swirling around Avery and it was great to finally get more answers as to why.  I don’t want to give anything away so I won’t tell you what those answers are, but I will say they deal a lot with Black and Mel.  I’m so happy with where this story is going.  It’s awesome to finally know the end game, although I’m sure there are many more surprises lurking around the corner.  I will be sad when this is all over though, Avery and Sean have kept me on my toes every step of the way.  Each story is addictive, I can’t put them down the minute I start and they always leave me wanting more.


No comments:

Post a Comment