Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Laura’s Review of All of Me (Inside Out, #6) by Lisa Renee Jones


Synopsis
Passion. Mystery. It all collides in the breathtaking ALL OF ME.
He's rich and famous, his past dark, but so is hers. Can they save each other? Or will the darkness tear them apart?



What I Loved
          I was so happy to jump right back into Chris and Sara’s relationship.  I loved getting into Mark’s head and watching him and Crystal fall in love but it made me miss Chris and Sara, so I was happy to get back to them.  This book was definitely a little different from the rest in the series in that, Chris and Sara have vowed to stay together and weather whatever storm comes their way together.  Their relationship is much more solid, which I really loved because it’s nice to see them more settled. 
   
          We join Chris and Sara back in Paris with both of them reeling from Amber’s death and what the results of that could mean for the both of them.  Although, there is a definite sense of peace in this one because while there is definitely drama still going on in the background (especially in the search for Ella and Ava), Chris and Sara are the most solid they’ve ever been.

          Even though they are more settled in this story, that doesn’t mean the passion between isn’t there because trust me, there is PLENTY of hot steamy passion between these two.  Chris is one hot painter and there is no way you can forget that because he and Sara have some pretty steamy sex scenes which I thoroughly loved to read.  They can’t get enough of each other naked, and I can’t get enough of their love, so it was a win win!


Not So Much
                I really loved this book, watching Chris and Sara fall in love has been freaking awesome and to see that all come to fruition is even better.  The only complaint I might have about this book is that Sara kind of goes on and on about no matter what they are going to go through, they are going through it all together.  That no matter what they will not break up, they will not leave each other, they are a team!  After she repeated this, the third time I was kind of like…okay I get it.  It was a little repetitive to me, but I understand the importance behind the statement especially when it comes to them, so it does have to be said a couple times. Other than that I loved this story and am obsessed with this series.


To Sum It All Up!

              This has truly been a magical series, I have just loved going on this journey with Chris and Sara so much.  There were times my heart was racing, while other times I had tears in my eyes and I can honestly say by the time I was done with All of Me, I had happy tears in my eyes.  The ending of this one was bittersweet because although there has been plenty of closure I am going to miss Sara and Chris so much.  Not only am I going to miss Chris and Sara, but I am totally going to miss Mark and Crystal as well.  The one character that I will probably miss the most though, is Rebecca, for someone who isn’t really around, she has such a profound role in the entire series.  Lisa Renee Jones wrote these books exceptionally well, and I’m so happy I was able to go along for the ride with Chris and Sara.  You do get the closure you have been looking for while reading this series, which I loved because I hate when there are tons of loose ends.  All of Me was a great ending to a sad, mysterious, thrilling, romantic love story and I can’t wait to see what Lisa Renee Jones comes out with next. It’s time to see what really happened to Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment