Thursday, December 4, 2014

Welcome Our New Blogger Angela!!!!

Hi guys, Angela from Japan here. I`ve been an avid reader since an early age, though I`ve swapped Dr.Seuss and Roald Dahl for more *Adult* books. Judy Blume`s Forever and Stephen Donaldson`s The Mirror of Her Dreams sparked the flame, and I haven`t looked back since... though I have been known to sneak a peek at Seuss still, from time to time...

I love nothing more than to immerse myself into different worlds, and live vicariously through the characters... and I will pretty much read anything, nothing is too risque. I would actually say that I am a bit of a Dark Erotic junkie. I LOVE stories that have substance, keep me surprised and on the edge of my seat, and have me peering through my fingers at times. Ugly cries and cliffhangers are fine, and I don`t always need a HEA. 

I am so happy to be a part of the Indie Book Community, and love discovering new authors to read ~ I`m always on the look out for new favourites. My all-time favourite would have to be Scott Hildreth, as he has a way of switching things up with each consecutive novel, and his skill at evoking emotions and incorporating life lessons into his works are second to none in my opinion. 

I`m excited to share books with you all... and going by my TBR list,  I certainly won`t run out...

No comments:

Post a Comment