Friday, February 28, 2014

True Blood Season 7 News!



True Blood Season 7 News!!!!!!!!!!!!

            Now I know True Blood season 7 doesn't begin till June, but experiencing all this cold weather makes me miss summer and whenever I miss summer I think about how much I miss True Blood.  Plus I haven't gotten my weekly dose of Alexander Skarsgard (Eric Northman) in a while I miss him.   Production for season 7 began Jan. 6th which means filming will be underway very soon!  No new cast members have been announced but hopefully we will hear something soon.  Eric Northman has been confirmed as a series regular for season 7 but we hear that he won't be alive and well when he see him again and Pam maybe involved in saving his life.  If you remember season 6 finale left us questioning if Eric Northman died while basking naked in the sun and right after we got see his family jewels he started to go up in flames.  Episode one is titled Jesus Gonna Be Here, and we get to see what trouble these Hep V infected vampires will cause in Bon Temps.  Most of the action in episode one happens in Bon Temps and these new crew of sick vampires is going to cause a lot of drama for all of our cast members.  Episode 2 has not been titled yet but there is a casting call for a woman in her 20s that can speak French fluently.  Rumor has is that this character named Sylvie will be Eric's new love interest this season.  Now I am a HUGE Eric/Sookie fan since I have read all the books, so this does not make me happy.  I just hope Sookie tells Alcide to get lost and she gets back with Eric by the end of this season since this is the final season of the show.  Click here to go to True-Blood.net to see all the comings and goings of True Blood Season 7!!!  Also follow True-Blood.net on twitter to get all the latest news! 



No comments:

Post a Comment