Friday, December 19, 2014

Until Alex by J.S. Wilder is FREE!!!! December 20th & 21st Only!!

***Until Alex - is free the 20th & 21st December 2014***



Synopsis
This isn’t an ordinary gym.

Men workout with their eyes fixated on the ladies. Chicks from all over come to get a taste of me. I'm a fucking stallion in every way imaginable. I'm not blind; the way they move their hips, appear with faces full of make-up, and eyelashes flapping like wings when I walk around the gym - all for me.

Interested? Well, you’re in luck. 

The Brand New You program is taking on recruits. 
Pass orientation. That’s requirement number one. 
I’m a man of all talents. I like it all: pussy eating, sex loving, hell, I’ll even give it to you around back. 
There's nothing I won’t do. 

Graduate with flying colors. 
I'm the one with the tools that ladies pay big bucks to use. 
No second chances. No refunds. Period. 

See you in class… 
***Author's note*** 

Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18. This is a standalone read. If you love a man with a filthy mouth and dirty sex, then this book is perfect for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment