Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Spotlight on:The Truth Trilogy--Book 1- Surrendered Truth by JM Nash

The Truth Trilogy:

Surrendered Truth by JM Nash


Where there is a Will.....there Will be secrets.

Synopsis:

“Upon my death, Greyson Paul Reid will have thirty days to marry.” 
One sentence from his grandfather’s will is all it takes for millionaire-playboy Greyson Reid’s life to be turned upside down. 
Greyson has it all—control, money, and women. He’s been enjoying the freedom that comes with being single. The idea of marriage never crossed his mind, especially after a painful betrayal. Will Greyson surrender to his grandfather’s demands? 
Addison Williams’s life was perfect, until one tragic night when her parents were killed. Now, three years after leaving her foster family, she is living in an abusive relationship, working a dead end job and going nowhere in life. Her one dream is to make a better life for herself. 
A chance encounter changes their lives forever. 
Can Addison and Greyson both overcome their fears? Can Greyson let go of his past in order to create a new life? Can Addison surrender to his demands or will his secrets tear them apart? 

Buy Links:


Also, available on: B&N, iTunes, Kobo and Scribd


Teasers:











Author Bio:

I am a mother to three crazy kids and wife of 15 years. When I am not in my writing cave or working on anything related to my books, I can be found curled up with a good book. I also love being at the river or in the woods. I am an open book and I will answer probably anything you ask me. 
As for my writing, I have been writing for as long as I can remember. I am always watching people and wondering what their story is. I love the journey my characters take me on. It's sometimes down a path I least expect.


Find JM on Social Media:

Coming Soon: Author Blog Spot

Next up from JM Nash:

The Truth Trilogy Book 2:
Deceived Truth










No comments:

Post a Comment