Thursday, December 5, 2013


  
Author E L James instagrammed this picture yesterday (Dec. 5th), and the other picture today (Dec. 6th) of Dana Brunetti, one of the producers of the movie in a vehicle labeled Savannah Airport police!!!! It looks like they are getting ready to shoot some of the Georgia scenes.  Maybe we'll get to see some Jennifer Ehle and Dylan Neal behind the
scene pics!!!  It's so exciting to have finally seen shots of the coffee date scene, now seeing these pics just gets me in the mood to start reading the series all over again (which would be the 4th time for me if did)!!!  I don't know what scene I'm looking forward to the most but I can definitely say I cannot wait to see what the red room of pain will look like, that is probably the set I am looking forward to seeing the most. What scene are you looking forward to seeing on the big screen the most? 


Also on the dailymail.co.uk shows you what the Penthouse Apartment in the Escala building is really like and how much it goes for! Real life Escala Penthouse apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment